- Must be 18 years or older
- Minimum of 2 year’s-experience and proficiency in a skill or trade
- Working level of Speaking English – GET EXAMPLE FROM SHERVIN or English exam
- Admissibility to Canada – All candidates must be admissible to Canada. Individuals with criminal history will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Individuals with criminal history: You will be considered on a case-by-case basis if your criminal conviction AND completion of sentence, e.g., probation, etc. occurred no less than five years from date of application with Magellan ManPower Professionals.
Deportation or removal from the United States, alone, is not a disqualifying factor.
We encourage you to apply!
- Valid Passport
- Copy of Cave Unica de Registro De Poblacion (CURP)
- Application Fee $ 797.50 MXN
- State Police Certificate/Carta Certificado de No Antecedentes Penales
- FBI clearance*
- Resume or CV*
For your convenience and expediency, we offer fingerprint services for FBI clearance and assistance with writing your resume writing. While you are not required to use our services to secure a resume and FBI clearance, you are required to provide this documentation before you will be considered for a job. You are required to present this.
- FBI Government Fee $410.3 MXN
- Administrative fingerprint fee $712 MXN
- Postage $57.51 MXN
- Handly $510 MXN
ManPower Pros offers resume/cv writing for a fee of $712 MXN. You are not required to use the service but you must have a satisfactory resume to be considered for a job.
To be considered as a Magellan ManPower Professionals’ candidate, please submit your information here: